sexta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2011

Update update update !

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ タダイマァ~ ♪



 Hello there readers! Yes, now I have real readers ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ waaaaai I'm so happy! Thank you so much, this will seriously encourage me to write more.
 Well, I'm starting my road to gyaru-hood by buying small thing like nails. I was also searching for acessories in my room that I could actually use. I took pictures ~


 

Bought these nails :) I couldn't resist their cuteness, but when I see gyaru photos they always have these long fake nails, I couldn't find those..

 

I had these hair pins, I used them a couple of times, I think they're good to use for now ne~

 

 And this necklace, my mom gave it to me. I don't know if it's ok .. hmm maybe too big? Anyway, I'll wear it and then I'll buy more.

What do you think? I know it's not much but .. it's already a start right? I hope I'm not going in the wrong direction ( ̄~ ̄;)ウーン・・・

Well let me get to another point.. Aiba Masaki's tanjoubi is today !! (Tokyo time ~) Happy B-day Ma-kun! O(≧∇≦)O As a Arashi fan, I wish you lots of luck and love, and don't change no matter what! We love you as you are, our Aibaka, please take care of yourself, we don't like to see you sick! Thank you for being an Arashi member and bringing a smile to our faces, warming our hearts everyday ~



♪Happy(。´_●`)ノ┌iiii┐ヾ(´○_`*)Birthday♪


Another point .. Nazotoki ended! Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de .. I really loved this drama~ mou, Nazotoki why u no continue??? (;_・)
Waaaaaaaai ! I want more ~♡
Sakurai Sho as Kageyama ♡.. I need you as my butler dude!!! (and lover if you don't mind .///.)

Well, I'll take my leave now ( ´∀`)Today was a good day ne~
Once again, thank you to my reader, thanks for supporting me and please correct any mistake that I do-Aiba Masaki, otanjoubi omedetou! \(^ ^)/
Please look forward to my next post ~
I'll leave you with another favourite Arashi song (ahaha sorry, but it's Aiba's birthday, next time I'll post someone else,promise!) PIKA☆☆NCHI DOUBLE♪ - DOZO!


                                                                                                                     
☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノイッテキマ-ス!!



2 comentários:

  1. Oooh I love j-dramas, although I have been a bad fan recently and haven't been watching any. >(x_x)<
    I don't like those uber long gyaru nails. xD (Don't hit me for saying thiiis...)
    It just looks kinda weird, I prefer those manicured pretty nails with some ornaments. Hmmm a bit like what Xiaxue wears, that's pretty.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really don't know how they survive all day with the long nails, I mean .. I tried once and 1 hour later they were almost falling from my finger.
    It's kind of hard to find those here too, so I just buy these. they're cute enough x)
    And j-dramas, I'm still ending 3, and have lots of them on stand-by.

    Anyway, thanks for the comment >///< I'm really happy~

    ResponderEliminar