quarta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2011

Hey there ( ´∀`)

\(^▽^*)いらっしゃ~いっ(*^▽^)/

Hey there♪~ I'm Hiwatari (Hiwa for short), I'm 18 years old.
This is my first blog, I hope I do a good job at this..really-
So please bare with me. よろしくぅ(^o^)/

Well, I'll be posting stuff about my life, my favourite things in general .. japanese groups, fashion, thoughts etc etc.
By the way, my favourite japanese group is Arashi :3 so I'll be talking a lot about them~ sorry if I annoy you *bow*

....

Hmm .. I really don't know what to say xD I'm kinda nervous actually (I don't even know why~), this whole 'I'm starting a blog' thing .. meh~ .////.
Maybe I'll talk about gyaru .. ne~ gyaru♪
I discovered gyaru style last year, yup , I was fascinated at all the cuteness and girliness. The first model I saw .. I think it was Romihi.
Do you know when you see a picture on google and you want to know that person's name but you can't find it? Yeah .. that happened to me. I was searching for her like a mad woman, and finally found her at a website about circle lenses.
There were many models, but the one that caught my attention was Kanako Kawabata.

 

(She's so cuteO(≧∇≦)O)  And this was like .. this year's January? probably.
What I like about her the most is her smile, it's like she's having fun and can actually put a smile on my face~  and she has a nice style ^^
And that was how I got into gyaru \(^ ^)/ yay.
Oh well, I ended up writing a lot eheh..
But yeah, this kinda says something about me right?  I'll be also reporting my journey through gyaru-hood, for a person who is just starting now I know I have to be patient and pay attention on the 'how to'.


I'll be going now, please look forward for my next posting.
I'll leave you with one of my favourite Arashi songs - Troublemaker♪ (..I'm pretty sure this will continue with every posting I make)


☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノイッテキマ-ス!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário