terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2011

No seriously this ruined my day _| ̄|○

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ タダイマァ~  ♪

I didn't really know what to write in here but I found something (thank god.)
Many of you may not be an Arashi fan (yes, I'm going to talk about them.sorry.) but there has been this news about them that left me, as a fan, very angry.ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
I came from school, and was looking through my facebook and the title "Sound Equipment Failure Reveals Japanese Boy Band’s Atrocious Singing" came up to my page, I wasn't very curious about it but when I saw Arashi's picture I clicked. My face? -> ∑(O_O;)Shock!!

You can listen watch the performance here:
 -> http://www.japanprobe.com/2011/12/12/sound-equipment-failure-reveals-japanese-boy-bands-atrocious-singing/

My opinion about all of this:
(And I'm sorry but this will be kind of rude cuz I'm angry right now and there will be swearing all over this)

I am a fan of K-Pop, not as much as J-Pop, but I listen to it and have nothing against them. But dammit, do you really need to fuck Arashi's performance? Was that really necessary? "Fuji TV intentionally screwed up Arashi's microphones, while allowing the Korean artist to lip sync."
What this televion station does to earn more money .. seriously? I mean .. sure, korean groups are good and make you earn more and have more audience but is it really necessary to screw a japanese group's performance? A group FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY?  .. screwing up Arashi's microphones, while allowing the Korean artist to lip sync, for fuck's sake. The fuck are you smoking?
You should be ashamed, it was not professional. I am a fan, and after this do you thing anyone is going to dislike them? (the hatters. who cares about them~) No! Fans are fans, and we are here to support. So stop being so greedy and take your heads out of your ass, because saying it was an accident doesn't buy me at all. You haven't apologize to them! Not even give a single word!!! People will only hate you for this ..
And their voices were so .. arghh ! They do not sound like that! They just don't! Ohno who does wonderfull high notes .. what was that? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! You guys really are dumb..
( ̄へ ̄) And I wish Kitagawa Johnny would put you on trial and make you pay a big load of money so you would cry for the rest of your life (I don't doubt he would do that .. let's just see what happens).

Woosah ~
- I feel so much better  right now .. really. Sorry about that ^^' but I had to do something to take my anger away.
I'll be going now. Please look forward to my next post~
I'll leave you with another favourite Arashi song (ahah too much Arashi?) - Believe♪

☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノイッテキマ-ス!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário